- now you’ve shat in the blue cupboard
- the taste is like the butt
- there’s no cow on the ice
- i sense owls in the marsh
- to walk like a cat around hot porridge
- don’t paint the devil on the wall
- to be out biking
- cake on cake
"I sense the owls in the marsh"
I totally read that in Legolas’ voice.
Literally did not even stop when I pulled the wire and had a stop requested F+
Today’s Gender of the Day is: an amplifier that goes up to 11
Coincidentally, the ginger friend I mentioned last week had her baby yesterday. The baby’s name is Lily May and she’s pretty big for a newborn… but what shocked me was her complexion??
Maybe what I know to be normal is different for ultra light-skinned people? Like, me and my siblings were all fairly reddish, and my youngest uncle married a Southern Italian woman and they’ve been popping out babies for the past eight years and they were all reddish too.
But I guess I have to understand my friend can’t be in a car for three hours in July (in Northeastern United Sates) without sunblock or she’ll get sunburn.
Even if they were ghost pale I thought babies had paper-thin skin and like… the blood vessels and stuff underneath would make them a bit red, especially at only one day old!
1. Open Calculator
2. Type in your birthday as MM * DD * YYYY
3. Copy the resulting number into Google Image Search
4. Click on Search Tools, Type, and choose Animated
5. From the top row of results, save whichever gif you want to loop on a small LCD screen embedded in your future tombstone
6. Reblog and add the image
The Matterhorn, Switzerland